[Xml-compile] Ports and SOAP 1.2

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Fri Feb 12 19:41:22 GMT 2010

I hand-edited the WSDL and took out the 1.2 ports, thinking that might
help. I can now get the wsdl object, but when I compileClient() and try
to run the call, I get this error msg:

> Can't call method "header" on unblessed reference at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/XML/Compile/Transport/SOAPHTTP.pm line 196.

I can't do any of the Operation methods on $call, so that makes me think
compileClient() failed for some reason.

How can I track this down?

Thanks!

- Jason