[Xml-compile] Multiple problems with X::C::WSDL11

Robin V. robinsp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 23:11:31 GMT 2010

(a previous message sent to the list seems to have been lost, I hope
it has never arrived or this one will be in excess)

I used XML::Compile::SOAP::HTTPDaemon. Is there a difference between
Daemon and HTTPDaemon? Should I have used one instead of another?
Anyway, it doesn't work any better when I replace HTTPDaemon with
Daemon.

The program is very simple, I paste it in the end of this mail. I sent
you the WSDL file (siri_wsProducer.wsdl) and all its dependencies in
another mail

Robin
PS: Thanks for the work you do with xml::compile. I've used
xml::simple in the past, but from what I've seen til now, xml::compile
does a great great job!

######
my $wsdlfile = '/XXX/src/main/resources/siri/v1.3/siri_wsProducer.wsdl';

if (not -r $wsdlfile) {
	die("no readable file: $wsdlfile\n");
}

print("Parsing SIRI WSDL $wsdlfile\n");
my $wsdl = XML::Compile::WSDL11->new($wsdlfile);

print("Creating HTTP daemon\n");
my $daemon = XML::Compile::SOAP::HTTPDaemon->new;

 sub my_callback()
 {   my ($soap, $data_in) = @_;

     return 0;
 }

print("Registering call handler\n");

$daemon->operationsFromWSDL($wsdl,
   callbacks => { default_callback => \my_callback } );

print("Daemon information\n");
$daemon->printIndex;

print("Running daemon\n");
$daemon->run;