[Xml-compile] Multiple problems with X::C::WSDL11

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Sun Mar 14 01:34:55 GMT 2010

* Robin V. (robinsp at gmail.com) [100313 23:11]:
> I used XML::Compile::SOAP::HTTPDaemon. Is there a difference between
> Daemon and HTTPDaemon? Should I have used one instead of another?
> Anyway, it doesn't work any better when I replace HTTPDaemon with
> Daemon.

SOAP can use various protocols, in general handled by a ::Daemon.
Currently, the only implementation is a HTTP protocol daemon.

> The program is very simple, I paste it in the end of this mail. I sent
> you the WSDL file (siri_wsProducer.wsdl) and all its dependencies in
> another mail

The only error I get is:
  Parsing SIRI WSDL siri_wsProducer.wsdl
  error: element `{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}annotation' not
     processed at {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions

Which is very understandable: annotations in WSDL are not support
AFAIK.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net