[Xml-compile] Multiple problems with X::C::WSDL11

Robin V. robinsp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 10:38:46 GMT 2010

Annotation in the wsdl only contains documentation. I'll remove it
from the wsdl and I hope it will work better. I'll let you know. I
think frameworks dealing with wsdl are often quite permissive (I used
at least three tools with this wsdl and none of them reported this
error in the file: soapui, jax-ws, eclipse validation)

Now, a question remain, why didn't xml::compile loggers display
anything and just exited silently? Do I have to use something more
than:
use Log::Report   mode => 'DEBUG';

I did a perl -d:Trace and  I can see no oddities in the resulting
trace, so I suspect either a forgotten parameter or a problem with my
perl setup (it did arrive with strawberry perl on windows and on linux
too).

Robin

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Mark Overmeer <mark at overmeer.net> wrote:
> * Robin V. (robinsp at gmail.com) [100313 23:11]:
>> I used XML::Compile::SOAP::HTTPDaemon. Is there a difference between
>> Daemon and HTTPDaemon? Should I have used one instead of another?
>> Anyway, it doesn't work any better when I replace HTTPDaemon with
>> Daemon.
>
> SOAP can use various protocols, in general handled by a ::Daemon.
> Currently, the only implementation is a HTTP protocol daemon.

That's what I had understood.