[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::SOAP and PSGI

Chris Andrews chris at nodnol.org
Wed Jan 19 11:26:50 GMT 2011

Hi,

There was some traffic here a few weeks ago about wrapping an
XML::Compile::SOAP service up as a PSGI app. I needed to do this in
the last few days, so I've started such a module:

  https://github.com/chrisa/perl-XMLCompileSOAP-PSGI

It is most assuredly not ready for primetime - there is no CPAN
release yet - but the basic functionality of exposing SOAP methods
does work, as does hosting of the WSDL for download. I am finding it
useful in building a small app composed from some pages served by
Dancer alongside a SOAP interface served through this module.

I have a question - the name. Would XML::Compile::SOAP::PSGI be
appropriate, or should it live elsewhere?

Cheers,
Chris.