[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::SOAP and PSGI

Chris Andrews chris at nodnol.org
Wed Jan 19 14:02:59 GMT 2011

Hi Jason,

I think your approach is slightly different to mine, in that I'm
assuming you have a complete WSDL document ready to go whereas you're
generating it from the method definitions? Even so, I suspect we could
probably cope with that by considering that generation process as a
front-end what I'm doing.

I also have the same goal of creating pages in the style of .net
services, with documentation, example requests/responses and forms for
adhoc test requests, so there's plenty of common ground here.

I'll keep an eye out for your fork :)

Thanks,
Chris.