[Xml-compile] SOAP complexType

Mark Overmeer solutions at overmeer.net
Fri Mar 25 15:29:57 GMT 2011

>    policy =>
>     { # sequence of cho_subsetPolicy
>       # choice of subsetPolicy, modelVersionPolicy, (...)

Each cho_subsetPolicy element can only contain one of the
choices. As you found out (the hard way).

See XML::Compile::Schema section "Repetative blocks" for a
detailed explanation.

> And why the syntax proposed by the explain method is wrong ?

I don't think it is wrong: it tells you to make a choice. But if
you have an addition to the text to be used in "explain" which
is both short and more clear then I will consider it.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net