[Xml-compile] Several questions about SOAP with XML::Compile

Thu Oct 27 04:00:24 GMT 2011

Hi *,

I've used XML::Compile for several SOAP clients now. Now I have some
problems to create a server.

I've (mostly) copied the namesservice-server from the
XML::Compile::SOAP::Daemon distribution. But it doesn't wait for SOAP
calls. Is there something obvious wrong?
The code of the server is available at [1] and a stripped version of the
wsdl is available at [2]. Is there a simple way to make the server more
verbose?

And another question: How can I use SSL for the SOAP communication?

- Renée

[1] http://perlpunks.de/paste/show/4ea8d5f9.12f4.3a1
[2] http://perlpunks.de/paste/show/4ea8d739.12f8.3a1

--