[Xml-compile] RE: error: remote system uses XOP, use XML::Compile::XOP

DEIGNAN Ciaran c.deignan at rsd.com
Tue Aug 14 15:11:11 GMT 2012

Hi,

I see the error message in the module "XML::Compile::Transport::SOAPHTTP", =
in the case where the content-type is "Multipart/Related;"

lc($ct) ne 'multipart/related'

or error __x"remote system uses XOP, use XML::Compile::XOP";

So I guess this just isn't supported? Or is there some magic I'm missing?

Thanks

Ciaran