[Xml-compile] schema namespace `<none>' not (yet) supported

Anthony Wood bessington at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 04:42:39 GMT 2012

Sorry Mark, I'm not really following your gist. The doco for
XML::Compile::Schema::addSchemas() suggest to use importDefinitions(), so i
now tried :

my $xsd =3D '/cygdrive/h/tony.wood/xml/xsd/mets.xsd';
my $schema =3D XML::Compile::Cache->new($xsd);
$schema->addSchemaDirs('/cygdrive/h/tony.wood/xml/xsd');

$schema->importDefinitions('xlink.xsd',
                           target_namespace =3D> "http://www.w3.org/1999/xl=
ink"
);

but is still get "error: schema namespace `<none>' not (yet) supported"

Presumably i need to specify a different XMLDATA parameter as arg 1 to
importDefinitions() ?

Sincere thanks for your help so far !
Tony Wood