[Xml-compile] Adding HTTP header in SOAP response

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Mon Dec 3 19:48:24 GMT 2012

* Alex Bernier (alex.bernier at free.fr) [121203 17:22]:
>>   ::Daemon::???->new(postprocess => \&post);
>
> Thank you for your answer.  I plan to use the PSGI daemon, because
> PSGI has the reputation to offer the best performances (am I correct ?).

I think they are all comparible in speed: as long as you run servers
as daemons they are fast (or better: other components are that much
slower that it doesn't matter in general)

> > It depends on the backend which parameters are passed in.  For LWP:
> >
> >   sub post($$$$)
> >   {   my ($request, $response, $rc, $ref_body) = @_;
> >       ... here you can modify the $response headers (I guess)
> >   }
>
> Will it work the same with PSGI ?

I see:

    if(my $pp = $self->{postprocess})
    {   $pp->($req, $res);
    }

So: only called with the request and the response object.
--
success,

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net