[Xml-compile] Data validation

Mark Grimes mgrimes at cpan.org
Mon Mar 19 13:40:48 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I have been successfully using XML::Compile::WSDL11 and friends to
submit data to a remote service. It has been extremely easy to use and
such a help. Thanks for building, releasing and support it.

I am wonder if there is a way to get more information about failed
data validation. When I attempt the remote call (via $wdsl->call) I
trap any exceptions, but the error message is limited. For instance,
if there are multiple errors I only get information about the first,
and if there are multiple instances of a particular key, there is no
way to differentiate between them.

Thanks,
Mark
mgrimes at cpan.org