[Xml-compile] Re: problems with sending SOAP headers

Karen Etheridge perl at froods.org
Thu Sep 27 20:59:06 GMT 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:52:53PM +0200, Mark Overmeer wrote:
> * Karen Etheridge (perl at froods.org) [120912 20:39]:
> > Follow-up... I've done a data dump of $wsdl->operation($operation_name)
>
> I asked you to try 'explain', not Data::Dumper.  Did you try explain() ?

Just to close the loop on this issue... I hadn't received any replies on
the list for this issue*, but I did receive a private reply pointing me to
explain()... I ran into a similar issue as described at RT#79786, but after
fixing some inconsistencies in the WSDL, explain() revealed exactly what to
do. What a marvellous feature!

* ...and the reason why I didn't is because good old gmail was treating all
messages from the list as spam. Doh!  I only realized this when searching
through older archives on the web this week, and saw your (Mark's) reply to
my message, that I'd never received!  Oh well, all is fixed now (for that
issue at least :)).. and many thanks for the reply anyway.