[Xml-compile] Re: problems with sending SOAP headers

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Wed Sep 12 20:52:53 GMT 2012

* Karen Etheridge (perl at froods.org) [120912 20:39]:
> Follow-up... I've done a data dump of $wsdl->operation($operation_name)

I asked you to try 'explain', not Data::Dumper.  Did you try explain() ?

> and I see both key_for_header and key_for_body in the input_def field --
> however, key_for_header is in an arrayref. This suggests that the WSDL is
> *not* incomplete, but I am just passing the arguments wrong - but what is
> the correct way?

I think the key for the header is 'head', because the part name in
the header is 'head'.  For the body, this is `key_for_body_Request'.

   $call->( head => $key_for_header_data
          , key_for_body_Request => $key_for_body_data
          );

You can also do

   $call->( head => $key_for_header_data
          , %$key_for_body_data