[Xml-compile] Book reccomendation ?

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Wed Jul 3 08:16:08 GMT 2013

* DEIGNAN Ciaran (C.DEIGNAN at rsd.com) [130703 06:50]:
> Are you going to write a book ?
> I definitely need a book, I know nothing about XML :(
> I checked for "Mark Overmeer" on Amazon, nothing!

I certainly have enough material for a book, sized "Programming Perl".

> OK, can you recommend a preferably very short book "what you need to
> know about XML to use XML::Compile like a wizard" ;) ?

Last year, I wrote two articles for "$foo magazin"
http://www.perl-magazin.de/   I wrote them in English, they got
translated into German.  The first article is this one:
http://perl.overmeer.net/xml-compile/papers/201208-PerlMagazine-article-en.html

I still have to put the second one (SOAP) on-line, plus some
presentations about the subject.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net