[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::WSDL11 async - HTTP headers modification

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Fri Nov 14 08:45:03 GMT 2014

* Roman Daniel (roman.daniel at davosro.cz) [141113 19:02]:
> I use XML::Compile::WSDL11 with an asynchronous transport. I need to
> pass some HTTP headers with the calls. I don't mean "static" headers
> like basic auth but headers which can change from call to call. For
> example message-id (known before SOAP call) to identify my request at
> the server side.

When you need to add fields to the header inside your XML message,
which are not specified in the WSDL and which are not standard WSA,
you can best write an extension.  See XML::Compile::SOAP::WSA how
that is done.

> $transport->($req, $trace, $mtom
>           , sub { $callback->($output_handler->(@_)) }
>           );

Have you seen the transport_hook parameter?  Can be passed with
the call compilation.  Used a lot in the regression tests.
--
Success,

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net