[Catalyst-dev] Yet another IE crash

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Wed Oct 25 17:47:22 GMT 2006

After fixing a few test server crashes caused by IE, I am getting one
that I can't figure out.

Using the latest trunk C-R, if you create a bare bones MyApp, run it
without any switches (just script/myapp_server.pl), and hold down F5 in
IE6, the app will eventually shut down without any error message.
Normal usage doesn't seem to cause this, so hopefully most people won't
run into it.

I'm hoping someone can reproduce this and maybe get to the bottom of it.
  I've put up a packet capture in case it's any use.

http://www.hybridized.org/static/andy/myapp-ie-crash.pcap.gz

-Andy