[Catalyst] Branding - or path prefix

phaylon phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Mon Aug 1 18:04:59 CEST 2005

Am Montag, den 01.08.2005, 08:52 -0700 schrieb Bill Moseley:

> When I get a chance I'll look at what phaylon suggested with
> prepare_request.  Have to figure out what that means, first. ;)

:) You might want to look into Catalyst::Manual::Internals,
Catalyst::Manual::WritingPlugins[1] and maybe the code of Catalyst::
Engine itself. It's good structured and quite obvious.

Have fun!

phay

1. If you're not on trunk, this can be found at
   http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/file/trunk/Catalyst/lib/Catalyst/Manual/

--
http://www.dunkelheit.at/

Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people.
                        -- Aleister Crowley