[Catalyst] Re: Announcement - New Authen/Authz plugins

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Wed Nov 9 21:35:32 CET 2005

Yes, NTLM is 3 done in 3 steps.
As long as the connection is open (the socket is not closed), access is
granded.
If the client connects using a different connection (a 2nd or 3rd in
parallel) or the
connection resets, the NTLM process has to start again.

If you want me to implement it, let me know.
I need it as soon as possible! ;p

--esskar