[Catalyst] Re: Announcement - New Authen/Authz plugins

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Wed Nov 9 21:54:29 CET 2005

Update:
The wild thing is handling a POST.
IE and the rest of the world are doing it differently.

But usally it is like that:
C sends POST + DATA
S sends NTLM
C sends POST + Token (usally no DATA, but Firefox does it when talking to
localhost :) )
S sends NTLM + Challenge
C sends POST + Response + DATA

So, if DATA is send, the server has to eat the data before responding or it
will end up in a mess.

--esskar