[Catalyst] How do you talk about Catalyst in 25 minutes?

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:06:42 CET 2005

> While mst gave a good presentation, it didn't have the same Wow! factor
> as Django, and to some extent the RoR one.

For the wow! factor we need better examples, seamlessly installed and
customized.  That was the point of my emails about Parametrize
Examples and catalyst.pl using a config file, but my efforts did not
meet friendly welcome.  I feel like the core developers here have some
kind of trauma after supporting Maypole and now try to do everything
the opposite way.

Zbyszek Lukasiak