[Catalyst] Catalyst on Windows advice needed

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:39:47 CEST 2006

On 18/04/06, Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior <acid06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/18/06, Stuart McGraw <smcg4191 at frii.com> wrote:

> > DBIx-Class-0.06001
> >   many tests ran but lots of these errors:
> >   t\cdbi-t\22-self_referential........Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x23
> >   69e10, Perl interpreter: 0x162445c at C:/Perl/site/lib/SQL/Abstract/Limit.pm
> >   line 325.
>
> This is normal. Well, it shouldn't be happening and I feel that when I

Stuart, search this list's archives for that error message.
If memory serves me correctly, you need to rollback your version of
Scalar-List-Utils from 1.18 to 1.17

> > Test::WWW::Mechanize
> > Authen::Htpasswd
>
> Mechanize and Authen::Htpasswd (along with XMLRPC) are the only two
> modules that refuse to be installed under Win32, from my experience.

I responded to this when Nilson brought it up in the "testing
framework" thread on this list last month.
When you're installing Test::WWW::Mechanize, there's 2 options:
Before doing `make test` open all the *.t files in the "t" folder, and
remove the "-T" flag from the first line (the sh-bang line).
Or rollback to version 1.05_02 or earlier.

Carl