[Catalyst] Installing Catalyst in a hosting enviroment

Daniel Staver daniel at petraflux.com
Thu Apr 27 13:13:25 CEST 2006

I've found that the easiest and cheapest way to get a mod_perl based site
hosted is to use a VPS. With a VPS you get your own virtual linux server
with full root access and you can to whatever you want with it. I've been
very happy with http://www.eurovps.com/. They have good prices and extremely
responsive support.

Just make sure you buy a setup with enough memory, some of the setups they
offer are a bit low.

--
Daniel Staver
http://daniel.staver.no