[Catalyst] Advice needed: Action for authentication check

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Fri Aug 4 18:06:18 CEST 2006

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 20:37:56 +0200, Matthieu Codron wrote:

> In general, I wanted to know if ActionClass-es could solve this kind of
> problem and if yes, how better or worse.

You can write a custom attribute, and then walk the action hierarchy
and add an acl rule for every action like:

	sub foo : Local : Deny(acl rule) {

	}

I can help you write that if you want.

You can also write an action class that simply calls to some
check... It's like an auto action. There's docs on how to do that

--
  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418