[Catalyst] Defining User and Role in a same table for authorization

Nagarajan M naga_cit at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 22 23:35:31 CEST 2006

Hi All,

  I am trying out the examples provided in the tutorial for authentication and authorization. In that example user and role are seperated out, in my case I want to use one table which contain role as a column,

  like
  id username password role (ie. one user will have one role)

  How do represent this one in the yml file, it has entry for role table and relation between role and user.

  Can any one help me on this,

  Thanks for your time
  Nagarajan