[Catalyst] static files and speed

Boris Ćeranić zextra at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 22:11:53 GMT 2006

Octavian,

some time ago, I wrote htaccess.pod file, describing how to set up
your .htaccess file to host catalyst via FastCGI in a shared hosting
environment, while still using Apache to serve static content.

Feel free to use any part of it.

http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.rawmode.org/msg00671/Htaccess.pod

Regards,
Boris