[Catalyst] SchemaLoader?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 05:45:57 GMT 2006

From: "Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior" <acid06 at gmail.com>

> These errors are not usually errors per se - just warnings. And
> everything ends up working correctly. Either way, reinstalling a newer
> DBI version should do away with some of those.

Hi,

I've made a mistake. I thought that if I could use ppm install [module], I
could also use cpan install [module], without starting the cpan> shell first
(so in fact I was trying to install the module "install".

Anyway, if I try to install DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader correctly, it tells
that it is already installed.
I have also tried to install DBI from cpan, but I have the latest version.

After running the helper application:

perl script/tranzactiibursiere_create.pl model AnotherDB DBIC::Schema
TranzactiiBursiere::AnotherDB create=static dbi:mysql:database=intranet root

it still gives that warning, and it doesn't create anything.
It doesn't create
lib/TranzactiiBursiere/AnotherDB.pm
lib/TranzactiiBursiere/AnotherDB/*
lib/TranzactiiBursiere/Model/AnotherDB.pm

When I have tried the same command under Linux, it worked well.

I have also tried to rename that module and to re-install it using cpan. It
was reinstalled, but when running the Catalyst helper, it gives the same
error.

I have also tried running that command in TextPad editor command line, and
TextPad made that kind of sound it use to make when there is an error and
not a warning, so I think that it is an error and not a warning.

I have also reinstalled
Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC
and
Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::Schema

but with no effect.

Can you tell me what version of perl do you have? I use ActivePerl 5.8.8
build 819.

I think I might need to reinstall Catalyst...

Thanks.

Octavian