[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst::View::TT 0.22 - Warning: Change in behavior

Marcus Ramberg marcus at thefeed.no
Mon Jan 23 14:51:40 CET 2006

Hi.

I've just uploaded Catalyst::View::TT version 0.22 to CPAN, this release
changes the default template name, so that if $c->stash->{template} is not
set, it will fall back to the private name of the matched action, rather
than the eclictic (and not very usable) mix of $c->req->action and
$c->req->match we were using before. I'm sorry about the inconvenience this
causes for anyone, but the Catalyst team really feels this is the way
forward, as the previous solution was not really usable.

--
With regards
Marcus Ramberg