[Catalyst] JSON instead of YAML?

James FitzGibbon jfitzgibbon at primustel.ca
Wed Jan 25 18:19:33 CET 2006

Well, that's not entirely fair.  If you read the Spiffy docs, it is quite
explicit that this is a caveat of using Spiffy, that it must be loaded
before base.pm, and provides a workaround:

http://search.cpan.org/~ingy/Spiffy-0.29/lib/Spiffy.pm#USING_Spiffy_WITH_bas
e.pm

I think the issue is that the YAML docs don't make it clear enough that it
inherits Spiffy's caveats.