[Catalyst] [Announce] iusethis.org goes into public beta.

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 03:37:07 CEST 2006

On 7/8/06, Marcus Ramberg <marcus.ramberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> For the last six months I've been working on a pet project with my designer
> friend Arne. We call it iusethis, and it's a website for keeping track of
> the apps you use. It's for the mac for now, and it's based on Catalyst and
> DBIx::Class.

Marcus,

Dude, that's awesome!  While I have heard great things about Macs and
OS-X, I can't say that I'm a user... I very much look forward to
checking out other OSs.  I think you have a real winner here.... and
that's exactly the sort of "mind share building" thing that Catalyst
needs.  Hats off to both you and Arne!

Kennedy