[Catalyst] [Announce] iusethis.org goes into public beta.

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 05:27:37 CEST 2006

On 7/8/06, Marcus Ramberg <marcus.ramberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Feel free to try it out at http://osx.iusethis.com/ and give us feedback.
> We'd love to hear from you :)

It's really nice to know about public-facing Catalyst applications.

I'd just like to comment a little bit about the site layout: I think
that, although it would probably hurt your revenue a little bit, the
site would look *a lot* better if the ads were placed as a column
(either side would do, I guess). But maybe that's just me being picky
about it. ;-)

Either way, congratulations for the awesome app (although I'm not
really a Mac user).

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.