[Catalyst] ::Model::SomeTable->some_method() problem

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 15:41:23 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 12:49:21PM +0100, Ash Berlin wrote:
> 1) You should really think about converting to DBIC::Schema instead.

Yes, I'd like to, but I have no idea where to start.

> 2) What version were you upgrading from?

Um, 5.6x, in the cases where I upgraded and didn't install on a fresh
box.

> 3) Did you also upgrade anything else?

I just did:
  install Catalyst
  install Catalyst::Devel

I wasn't watching that closely, but I'm sure CPAN upgraded Other
Stuff/dependencies

> 4) You probably want some_method to be a method on the result_set: i.e.
> something like the following:
> http://search.cpan.org/~jrobinson/DBIx-Class-0.06003/lib/DBIx/Class/ResultSetManager.pm

I'll look into that.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.