[Catalyst] testing framework

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 19:53:03 CET 2006

On 3/2/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> You could try adding some more information to
>
> http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=17642
>
> so the maintainer has a better chance of fixing it.

Unfortunately, there's nothing much to add. I don't get that error,
instead, every single test in the test suite segfaults under Win32.
Actually, perl 5.8.7 crashes like mad under Win32. I'm not exactly
sure why is that, 5.8.6 seemed to be a lot better.

But I'm also starting to think that there are more serious problems
with this whole mechanizing thingy. Right now, I was installing it
under Linux, perl 5.8.3 and it also failed. But this time it was
WWW::Mechanize test suite that failed.

I guess I'll just give up trying to use it.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.