[Catalyst] Editor files, .svn etc. accidental loading by Catalyst; also, non-standard component structure

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 06:23:07 CEST 2006

Matt,

I think I could help out with some tests for this.  I
may not have enough Catalyst knowledge to write the
code yet.  I would also like to see changes to this to
make it easier to integrate with source control and to
allow users to drop in larges blocks of functionality
without disturbing their custom code.  My feeling is
that the primary M/V/C tree should only be for your
custom code.  This would make it more easy to clone
projects.  Anyway I subscribed to cat-dev.  Hope I can
be useful :) --john