[Catalyst] Newbie needs help with tutorial

Richard Wolfe rwolfe at rpm-go.com
Thu Nov 2 14:52:58 GMT 2006

Thanks JT, I finally got it going. I still never figured out exactly
where the problem was. I just started over again, but this time tried
starting the server after each step so I could see exactly where I was
getting hung up. And of course, this time it worked just fine.

I also took your advice of checking out the entire finished app and
getting it up and running, so at least I'd have something to compare to.
That has already been helpful.

Installing and getting up and running was certainly, uh, challenging. Is
it normal that everytime you take two steps (in the tutorial) you have
to stop and install three more modules from CPAN before you can restart
the test server?

Thanks,
Richard