[Catalyst] Newbie needs help with tutorial

catalyst.20.chsg at spamgourmet.com catalyst.20.chsg at spamgourmet.com
Fri Nov 3 21:14:23 GMT 2006

Thanks for the replies.  I found the problem (I was actually missing a
second colon - DBIx::Class::Schema).

But above that, I'm most grateful for the nudge towards using the perl
debugger and the explanation of the "(eval 99)" statement in the
error.  Doubtless these will help me in the future, too.

Thanks again everyone.

Conan.

On 11/3/06, Jonathan Rockway - jon at jrock.us