[Catalyst] User Generated Content (project collaboration)

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Sun Sep 10 09:12:01 CEST 2006

> So, what do you all think?  I saw several willing
> people.  I don't have a lot of free time right now,
> but Id be willing to be a clearinghouse for interested
> people.

The thread got divided a bit in discussions regarding the social network
framework and the necessary widgets. The latter represented by InstantCRUD
and Matt's yet unpublished widget set.

I gather your interest lies in the social network framework per se. My opinion
is to focus on the design of the framework and get help from either of the
solutions above. In other words, choose the solution that suits the framework
best and help out there. No need to invent yet another approach if these fit
the bill.

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare at jasonic.dk