[Catalyst] User Generated Content (project collaboration)

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 17:05:49 CEST 2006

I'll try to reply to both of you in one place to see
if I can keep this from splitting up so much again.

I'm personally interested in the idea of the social
networking framework as well as the general wed
widgets framework Matt mentioned.  Also I am
interested in the idea of creating an easy way to drop
functional pieces into catalyst that we all use, like
creating and maintaining memberships, user tagging,
etc.  The user bookmarking you mentioned is also
something like this.  Wrapping it all in an easy to
install VMWare appliance would also be very nice.

These components would have to have a greater level of
input during the installation, since you'd need to
likely install a number of controllers, templates and
possible database tables to get them working properly.

--john