[Catalyst] Test server as a child process

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Aug 1 10:11:32 GMT 2007

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 12:33:52PM +0400, Ivan Fomichev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I intend to write a script, that would start the test server as a
> child process and then run tests.

Why not just use Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst which embeds a server instance
in the test script?

Using the test server instead is really just testing Catalyst::Engine as
well as your code, and we already have a test suite.

http://chainsawblues.vox.com/                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/