[Catalyst] improving usability / doc

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:35:15 GMT 2007

still sucks is a bit strong - there are a lot of very useful resources
out there, and many of them are quite a lot more example driven than
most other open source projects.

However if you want to contribute use svn or svk to get the repository:

svn co http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/

and provide us with patches to trunk/Catalyst-Manual or anywhere else
you think the docs are thin on the catalyst-dev mailing list.  You'll
probably get commit yourself after a handful of sane patches :)