[Catalyst] improving usability / doc

Adam Bartosik adam.bartosik at hurra.com
Fri Aug 17 09:58:33 GMT 2007

>      > How many people decided to take different framework just because
>      > catalyst doc still.... sucks?
>     "Sucks" is somewhat hurtful to the many contributers, but whatever, I
>     see what you mean.

Thanks - it is just what I think when I see flexibility of Catalyst
compared eg. to Rails (=lots of doc & hype but sometimes it lacks quite
simple functionality). In other words - Catalyst is much more better
than first feelings when you look at doc pages.

> Here's the mockup that I'm working on:
> http://staff.toeat.com/~jshirley/Catalyst/NewSite/

It is like newer freebsd.org, some changes and it can be such
centralized start point of Catalyst world :)

> I agree with Jonathan, lets JFDI.

I see the point - I don't want to complain but just make things better.
I will send you my remarks and work on new site, probably the first is
POD converter to make doc pages better.

--
Adam.Bartosik at hurra.com  http://www.hurra-communications.com/
$ o m e    t e a m  .  d e v e l o p e r