[Catalyst] XML RPC Server and RenderView

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Fri Aug 24 18:13:39 GMT 2007

Nicolas Raspail wrote:

> Hello,
>
> when playing with Catalyst::Plugin::Server::XMLRPC following the
> documentation, I get the same behaviour as Joe.

Hmmm.... I thought it was just me.

> I have search the archive and found thie mail from Joe Landman , and he
> has the same problem, but unfortunately, nobody answer him.

True.  I am guessing that this is due to few people using XMLRPC in
Catalyst.  This is a shame as it really looks like a nice module to use
, and is exactly what I want to do ...  I have since hacked what I need
to do into some controllers/display logic outside of XMLRPC, though I
would rather get XMLRPC going.

--

Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO