[Catalyst] Difference in running application via "perl -d" vscommand line

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.com
Mon Feb 5 22:09:57 GMT 2007

I had the same problem.
It is caused by the PPM version of DBI.
Recompile DBI using GCC (from Makefile.PL) and it goes away.
(Thanks to Matt Trout for pointing this out to me)

Regards, Peter
http://www.dragonstaff.com

>I'm not asking anyone to solve this for me, just point me in the right
>direction as to what I should check.  I'm thinking there's some problem
>with the model mechanics when the app runs from the command line
>(DBD::ADO or the Catalyst DBIC model modules).

U:\LBBWCompliance\LBBWCompliance>script\lbbwcompliance_server.pl
Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x9a90e30, Perl interpreter:
0x2245bc at
 C:/Perl/site/lib/DBD/ADO/TypeInfo.pm line 454.

<snipped many attempts to free unreferenced scalar messages here...>

 C:/Perl/site/lib/DBD/ADO.pm line 326.
Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x9a8c5d0, Perl interpreter:
0x2245bc at
 C:/Perl/site/lib/DBIx/Class/ResultSource.pm line 194.