[Catalyst] 404 Not Found

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Jan 2 14:30:39 GMT 2007

On 22 Dec 2006, at 02:13, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> Ok, well I thought that the default things in Catalyst are the
> recommended for some reasons, but I see that it is not really so.

Not exactly true; the defaults are usually pretty sane and I tend to
mostly stick to them for stuff like root/ - however there's a big
difference between 'default' and 'must do it this way or your
computer will catch fire' - we do our best to let you organise stuff
how -you- want to rather than how we think you're going to want to.
This is probably also why very few cat contribs use windows by choice ;)

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for