[Catalyst] Re: questions on Reaction

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 18:52:09 GMT 2007

"The only thing to remember is that it expects the I18N plugin to be
loaded since all text is run through that before display"

Hmmm. I specifically don't want to use that plugin, as we have our own
version which is similar but different. We may be a bit wrongheaded
about this at the moment, but I've not yet found any practical reason
to change it ...

I don't need any transation of text for the crud stuff anyhow - it's
all purely admin functions, which are English only.

But I guess all it really wants is to see methods with the appropriate
names in the $c namespace ... so no problem.

cheers