[Catalyst] Adding DBIC schema causes TT error

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Wed Jun 20 08:45:35 GMT 2007

Good afternoon,

On 20/6/07 at 4:09 PM +0930, Jon Schutz
<jon+catalyst at youramigo.com> wrote:

>Looks like a side-effect of another error.  If $c->stash->{template} is
>not set, it defaults to the action name.
>
>Presumably you have a sub called 'welcome' in your controller class and
>under normal processing you set $c->stash->{template} = "something".
>What happens if an error occurs with your DBIC schema manipulation -
>does it bypass the setting of the template?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think this is it. The
$c->stash->{template} is being set explicitly and I've tested
against different controllers & actions and the error from TT
always shows the expected template name.

Thanks,
Charlie

--
    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt