[Catalyst] Adding DBIC schema causes TT error

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Wed Jun 20 08:45:35 GMT 2007

Good afternoon,

On 20/6/07 at 7:49 AM +0100, Matt S Trout 
<dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

>Most probable cause:
>You've got a mistyped $c->model(...) or c.model(...) declaration somewhere
>which is falling through to Catalyst's regex search, and -was- originally
>finding the right class because of that but the addition of the extra class
>has caused the hash order for the search to change and now you aren't.

This sounds like a possible cause, but I just did a search 
across all my app modules for 'model(' and none of them appear 
to be incorrect. And I don't reference any models directly from 
my template views.

>Likely candidates are either a typo or missing DB:: off a DB::Foo-style
>DBIC::Schema model reference.

I also checked all the relationship declarations for a typo and 
couldn't see anything there either. End of a long work day now 
so I'll leave it and hope for other suggestions. Or maybe fresh 
eyes in the morning will spot the typo.

Thanks for your assistance and if you have other suggestions, 
please let me know.


    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org

More information about the Catalyst mailing list