[Catalyst] Adding DBIC schema causes TT error

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Wed Jun 20 08:54:50 GMT 2007

Good afternoon,

On 20/6/07 at 7:49 AM +0100, Matt S Trout
<dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

>You've got a mistyped $c->model(...) or c.model(...) declaration somewhere
>which is falling through to Catalyst's regex search, and -was- originally
>finding the right class because of that but the addition of the extra class
>has caused the hash order for the search to change and now you aren't.

One other thing. With the test I'm doing now, there are no
models being loaded (via $c->model or c.model), so would a
misspelling have any effect anyway?

Charlie

--
    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt