[Catalyst] plat_forms report published on June 20th. 2007. Geneva team on Catalyst wins the Perl track.

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:35:31 GMT 2007

hate to admit it, but perl took a hammering in terms of the
completeness of solutions thing, maybe the most important metric. see
the charts on page 13.

You might see it that seperating the code from the html takes a little
longer, but gives you a better architecture. I wonder how it would
work it if thise apps needed to be maintained and evolved over several
years.

even so, it's a bit disappointing.