[Catalyst] Template rendering error under mod_perl

Jason Kohles email at jasonkohles.com
Fri Jun 29 13:50:08 GMT 2007

On Jun 29, 2007, at 5:47 AM, Richard Jones wrote:

> Having developed my application sufficiently to see it working well
> so far, I though I should configure it to run under mod_perl. I
> have used the TTSite helper to generate the templates. The app runs
> fine using myapp_server.pl, but under mod_perl I get the following:

Depending on how you installed it under mod_perl, you may find that
you need to set 'home' in your configuration for path_to to work, if
you don't explicitly set the path to the home directory, Catalyst
will try to figure it out by looking for your Makefile.PL/Build.PL or
by figuring out where the libraries are installed, but that may not
be the correct location for your root directory.  Take a look at
Catalyst::Utils for the home method to see how it figures it out...

--
Jason Kohles
email at jasonkohles.com
http://www.jasonkohles.com/
"A witty saying proves nothing."  -- Voltaire